|Show large scale map at Falmouth Chamber of Commerce Site |
Show Upper Cape map
Karen Rinaldo Gallery is located at the entrance of Falmouth Harbor offering panoramic views of Vineyard Sound and Marthas Vineyard Island. This Salt Box style weathered shingled building was originally a commercial fish market. The decor of floats, spears and netting is memorabilia of the fishing industry and adds a special charm and character to this Cape Cod motif. From this same building you can board Patriot Party Boats for a special excursion tour to Cuttyhunk Island or a day fishing on one of their fleet of boats. The Schooner Liberté returns in July and welcomes you to enjoy the shoreline of Falmouth with commentary on the history of the area.The award winning Clam Shack has been recognized by Cape Cod Life Magazine for several years straight as Best Seafood Restaurant. This has been a famliy run business and Jim Limberakis is proud of there family involvement of over 50 years on the harbor at The Clam Shack . This Motif No. 1 offers an appealing lunch fare or relax dockside and be entertained by every class of boat in a constant parade fashion. For the complete Cape Cod experience to delight the senses, fine paintings, fine food, family boating, and breathtaking scenery, visit the corner of Scranton Avenue and Falmouth Harbor entrance. The Studio/Gallery offers a unique opportunity for the visitor to observe work in progress and chat with the artist while viewing styles of painting from representational to impressionistic. A selection of prints from hallmark subject of lighthouses, classic wooden boats, harbors and coves are also available. The Gallery is open daily year round or by appointment.
Six Principles Can Help Managers Improve by Netty Hoagland
1. If you have an opportunity to do something good for a colleague, don't hesitate- just do it.
2. You always have to adjust to your manager. He/she does not have to adjust to you.
3. Business is not a democracy- you may get to provide , but in the end, you must execute the business plan.
4. Don't miss the train as it is pulling out of the station, if that's the one you are suppossed to be on.
5. As a manager, surround yourself with people you can depend on, who will be loyal to you, who will help you meet your goals and objectives. and have at least one team member who is fearless in stating the truth to you.
6. If you find yourself in a bunker mentally, it is time to change either in your appraoch ,your position in the organization, or a new location.